Upcoming Book Announcement
At the beginning of the year, the publishing house “Virtus Interpress” has initiated a new project, a book titled "Corporate Governance: New Challenges and Opportunities".
We are glad to announce that the book is currently on the stage of typesetting and we are happy to present a sample of the upcoming publication.To preview the book, please visit this page. For ordering – click here or just pay online with the card here.
"Corporate Governance: New Challenges and Opportunities" includes views of 19 contributing teams on the main issues of the corporate governance and outlines of its fundamental aspects in different countries:
- Anna Tilba, the UK
- William L. Megginson and Romora E. Sitorus, the USA
- Raef Gouiaa, Canada
- Mark Wickham and Kim Backhouse, Australia
- Mark Rix and Anil Chandrakumara, Australia
- Helen Roberts and Michelle Li, New Zealand
- Fadi Alkarran, Ireland
- Emilie Bonhoure and Laurent Germain, France
- Niels Hermes and Kees van Veen, the Netherlands
- Doriana Cucinelli and Danilo V. Mascia, Italy
- Elena Merino and Montserrat Manzaneque, Spain
- Inês Lisboa, Maria Clara Guilherme and Nuno Teixeira, Portugal
- Seppo Ikäheimo and Mirel Leino, Finland
- Fumiko Takeda, Japan
- Leszek Bohdanowicz, Poland
- Kontogeorga N. Georgia, Georgios L. Thanasas and Smaraidos Sp. Vassilis, Greece
- Dilvin Taşkın and Ece Erdener Acar, Turkey
- Ehab K. A. Mohamed and Mohamed A. K. Basuony, Egypt
- Sandra Gaitan and Jimmy Saravia, Colombia
The book will be published in November, 2017. It will be edited by Professor Vincenzo Capizzi, Professor Udo Braendle and Professor Alex Kostyuk.