Special Session on Corporate Governance in Nice: accepted papers
We are glad to publish the list (available below) of accepted papers to be presented at the special session on Corporate Governance at the 7th International Research Meeting in Business and Management (IRMBAM-2016) that will take place on 11-12 July 2016 in Nice (France), the beautiful capital of the French Riviera and one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations.
The session will be chaired by Professor Alexander Kostyuk, director of the Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance and Editor-in-Chief of the Corporate Ownership and Control journal. Dr. Yaroslav Mozghovyi, member of the center will be represented in Nice as a secretary of the session.
We would like to remind authors of the accepted papers that they have to register for the conference by the following link. The deadline for registration is Wednesday, 15 June 2016.
Those researchers and experts who would like to participate as attendee are also welcome to register for the conference.
It is important to note that publishing house Virtus Interpress will arrange a special issue of the Corporate Ownership and Control journal devoted to the session in corporate governance at IRMBAM. Authors of the accepted papers are welcome to send their papers to the secretary of the session, Dr. Yaroslav Mozghovyi at mozghovyi[at]virtusinterpress.org and a copy to Prof. Alex Kostyuk at alex_kostyuk[at]virtusinterpress.org. Papers will undergo a separate review process and we will be able to inform participants in Nice whose papers passed the review and were accepted for the publication.
Here is the list of accepted papers for the presentation in Nice:
- IN SEARCH OF EFFECTIVE CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: AN EXPLORATIVE RESEARCH WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF SEMI PUBLIC HOUSING MANAGEMENT IN THE NETHERLANDS by Karin van Dreven, Hendrik Koolma
- GOVERNANCE AND REGULATION OF THE REAL ESTATE SECTOR IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES by Peter Oyelere, Habib Mahama
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION QUALITY AND COST OF EQUITY CAPITAL: AN ANALYSIS IN THE TUNISIAN CONTEXT by Marjene Gana, Mejda Dakhlaoui
- POST-MERGER EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION AND PERFORMANCE: INSTITUTION-CONTROLLED VERSUS WIDELY-HELD CORPORATIONS by George Tannous, Min Maung, Yanxue Liu
- BEYOND GENDER DIVERSITY: EXAMINING A WIDE DIVERSITY VECTOR FOR EUROPEAN FIRMS by Peter-Jan Engelen
- THE IMPACT OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ON LENDING DECISIONS ACROSS EUROPE - AN INSTITUTIONAL PERSPECTIVE by Daniela Maresch, Andrea Moro, Matthias Fink
- WOMEN ON CORPORATE BOARDS AND FIRM FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE: EVIDENCE FROM FRENCH SMES by Rey Dang, Houanti L’Hocine, Naschberger Christine, Nhu Tuyen Le
- FAMILY INVOLVEMENT, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND DIVIDEND POLICY: EVIDENCE FROM TURKEY by Pinar Sener Tournus
- VOLUNTARY ADOPTION OF AUDIT COMMITTEE AND CORPORATE PERFORMANCE by Shih-Chang Hung, Huimin Chung, Junmao Chiu
- BENCHMARKING CEO COMPENSATION: DEVELOPING A MODEL FOR DIFFERENT BUSINESS STRATEGIES by Merwe Oberholzer
- THE DETERMINANTS OF COMPENSATION GENDER GAP BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE MANAGERS AND EXECUTIVES IN CHINA by Duanjinyu Yin
- NON-FINANCIAL CORPORATE IN LEBANON: WHO GOVERNS? “THE GOVERNANCE MYOPIA” by Mireille Chidiac El Hajj, Maha Akiki, Anthony Sassine
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY APPLICATION IN PERU’S BANKING SYSTEM AND ITS LINK WITH CORPORATE REPUTATION by Edmundo Lizarzaburu, Jesus del Brio
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE OF INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL by Cesar Recalde
- THE IMPACT OF DEBT TYPE ON CORPORATE CASH HOLDINGS by Ghada Tayem
- THE DETERMINANTS OF FINANCIAL PARTICIPATION IMPACT ON FIRM PERFORMANCE: A META-REGRESSION APPROACH by Olfa Aissa
- USING THE ANNUAL REPORT READABILITY FOR A BETTER CORPORATE BANKRUPTCY PREDICTION by Julien Le Maux, Nadia Smaili
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND IDIOSYNCRATIC SKEWNESS by Thorsten Lehnert, Gudrun Rolle
- ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOUR: DO GENERATIONAL AND BIOGRAPHICAL DIFFERENCES EXIST? by S. Brijball Parumasur
- PAPER by Dirk Schiereck (title to be updated)