Corporate Ownership and Control: call for papers
We would like to draw the attention of the experts in theoretical and empirical studies in risk governance and control with application to financial markets and institutions that international peer-reviewed journal Corporate Ownership and Control announces call for papers for the upcoming issue of the journal in 2018. The deadline for the paper submission is August, 20.
Corporate Ownership and Control journal is devoted to the problems in the corporate governance appearing as a result of both well-known "separation of ownership and control" problem and new ones such as privatization of the state property, globalization of capital market and other macroeconomic processes.
The journal is published by the rolling model. This means, that as soon as a paper is accepted for publication, we initiate typesetting procedures. After the approval of the paper layout by the corresponding author, we add the paper to the current issue of the journal online.
We encourage empirical and conceptual papers in the following areas:
- Ownership structure
- Mergers, acquisitions, restructuring
- Bankruptcy, liquidation procedures
- Corporate social responsibility and compliance
- Disclosure and transparency issues
- Corporate governance in family firms
- Corporate governance in financial institutions
- Corporate control
- Earnings management
- Managerial incentives
- Payout/dividend policy
- Financial reporting
- Board of directors’ practices
- Shareholders’ rights
- Shareholder activism
- Corporate political involvement and corporate governance
- Corruption, corporate governance and firm performance
- Corporate governance and firm performance
- Corporate Governance and performance of family firms
- Corporate governance and performance of the global firms
- International and comparative corporate governance
For more information visit instructions for the authors section.
You can submit a paper to the editor by e-mail: email@example.com and a copy to the managing editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The paper must be submitted in a form of MS word or LaTeX file.