International network of Editors
International network of Editors of Virtus Interpress journals and books is represented by reputable scholars in the field of corporate governance and related fields.
International network of Editors of the books published and under publishing now is represented by 21 scholars from the USA, UK, Japan, Italy, Taiwan, Argentina, South Africa, UAE, Jordan, Ukraine, etc. Full description of the book Editors network is here.
International network of Editors involved in editing and reviewing the journals published by Virtus Interpress is comprised of more than 190 scholars from more than 50 countries including the USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Japan, China, South Korea, UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, etc.
Full info about Editors of our journals is on the following pages:
Corporate Ownership and Control;
Corporate Board journal;
Risk Governance and Control journal;
Journal of Governance and Regulation;
Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review;
Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
Seven of them perform the functions of Co-Editors-in-Chief of our five journals:
- Dr. Cesario Mateus, Roehampton Business School, University of Roehampton (UK), Co-Editor-in-Chief, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review;
- Dr. Giovanna Mariani, University of Pisa (Italy), Co-Editor-in-Chief, Risk Governance and Control: financial markets and institutions journal;
- Dr. Nicola Moscariello, University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli” (Italy), Co-Editor-in-Chief, Corporate Board: role, duties and composition journal;
- Dr. Eric Pichet, KEDGE Business School (France), Co-Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Governance and Regulation;
- Dr. Salvatore Esposito De Falco, Sapienza University of Rome (Italy), Co-Editor-in-Chief, Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
- Dr. Maclyn Clouse, Reiman School of Finance, Daniels College of Business, University of Denver (USA), Co-Editor-in-Chief, Corporate Ownership and Control
- Dr. Stefano Dell’Atti, University of Foggia (Italy), Co-Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Governance and Regulation.
Besides that, our network of Editors is represented by a group of more than 210 external reviewers of our journals representing more than 55 countries.
Full info about our external reviewers is at the relevant web pages of the journals, provided above.